Here’s a quick rundown of what the WordPress theme sellers have put out in the last week.
Theme Seller News
- PressWork is seeking designers to create child themes for their framework which is now used by 50,000 people.
- StudioPress released Genesis Framework 1.8 with responsive design, updated SEO controls and goodies for developers.
- Elegant Themes shared a screenshot of their upcoming DailyJournal responsive personal blog WordPress theme.
- WooThemes posted Theme Options – Friend or Foe? in which they announce their philosophy of minimal theme options.
- ColorLabs released their Backbone framework for WordPress. It has drag-and-drop, responsive design, SEO and more.
- Headway 3.0.5 introduces responsive options. This makes it easy for Headway-powered sites to be mobile-friendly.
A Couple Deals
- StudioPress Coupon for 10% Off Pro Plus All-Theme Package – Use coupon code TEN (expires January 31, 2012). This deal precedes a price increase which will occur on January 31.
- ColorLabs “All for One” Deal is Back – Get 23 themes for $59. If you “like” their Facebook page, you’ll save another $10.