WP Engine Coupon for ThemeSorter Users

We’ve recently been in touch with the guys at WP Engine and they have provided us with an exclusive coupon code for ThemeSorter users (that would be you). This coupon gives you a discount on their WordPress hosting services. WP Engine is a bit different than most web hosts so let’s talk about that.

WP Engine Coupon

Use coupon code themesorter for $15 off your first two months of WP Engine service.

Visit WP Engine

WordPress-only Hosting

The main thing that makes WP Engine different is that they only host WordPress websites. Their staff is made up of WordPress experts and their hosting environment is optimized for WordPress installations. They are not a budget host but also not super-expensive and they provide managed WordPress hosting which means you get a much higher level of support than with entry level non-WordPress hosting.

What Makes WP Engine Useful

Here’s are a few of the things that make WP Engine unique and useful to their customers. Visit the WP Engine website for more information.

• Support is provided by WordPress experts.
  • They use a WordPress-specific caching system for speed.
  • They install WordPress security updates proactively.
  • They can help you move your WordPress site.
  • If your WordPress site is hacked, they’ll fix it for free.
  • The WordPress founder’s company has invested in them.

If you decide to try WP Engine, let us know how their service works for you. Just go ahead and post a comment here for other users to benefit from.

DISCLOSURE: We receive commission from referrals to WP Engine via the links used in this post. If you prefer that we do not receive compensation, please visit wpengine.com directly and still feel free to use the coupon.

About Steven Gliebe

Steven is the founder of churchthemes.com and ChurchPage. His latest project is HostingReviews.io. He's been building websites since the 90's. You can follow him at stevengliebe.com and on Twitter.
This entry was posted in Coupons & Deals and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to WP Engine Coupon for ThemeSorter Users

1. GoWebBaby says:

How can i get this coupon ?

2. angertate says:

It is in reality mostly really difficult to find well-aware personal on this location, but you discover as such as you fully understand the things you’re saying about! Many thanks

3. XRumerTest says:

Hello. And Bye.

4. angertate says:

It is really a nice and practical piece of facts. I?

5. Mauriceeffes says:

pt h c video girls file.al/public/16395

boys 6-12 yo

daofile.com/users/JERY1

6. aterr#83 says:

Производствосветодиодных табло валют, бегущих строк, табло для АЗС

7. angertate says:

It is great time to play for the future in fact it is time to end up being happy. I’ve truly read this publish and if I can I want to would suggest you many interesting items or suggestions. Maybe you may write next articles mentioning this article. I would like to read more things about it!

8. RosieSpidS says:

Hello friends!
    I am an official representative of private company which deals with all kinds of written work (essay, coursework, dissertation, presentation, report, etc) in short time.
    We are ready to offer a free accomplishment of written work hoping for further cooperation and honest feedback about our service.
    This offer has limited quantities!!!
    Details on our website: >>> top-writing.work

9. angertate says:

I have enjoyment with, bring about I discovered precisely what I was taking a look for. You will have ended <a href=check that the 4 whole day hunt! Lord Bless anyone man. Possess a great day.

10. angertate says:

Many thanks, I have also been looking for <a href=right here details about this topic for ages and also yours is the most beneficial I have uncovered so far. Nevertheless , what about concluding? Are you optimistic in regards to the <a href=go resource?

11. angertate says:

Many thanks, I have been recently looking for <a href=learn this here now specifics of this issue for ages along with yours is the top I have uncovered so far. Still what about concluding? Are you positive in regards to the <a href=my site supply?

12. angertate says:

I would like to indicate my kindness for your kindness giving support to people who absolutely need help on in this idea. Your <a href=click here to find out more true commitment to finding the message all around had become unbelievably useful and have constantly encouraged employees like me personally to reach all their objectives. The actual insightful tips means a great deal to me and incredibly more to my workers in offices. With thanks; coming from everyone people.